Can Ordering Stack work without internet connection?
No, it can’t. You need to have online connection for all components including KIOSK. In case of problem with main internet connection we recommend to have backup connection (event 3G/LTE is sufficient).
We believe that internet connection In today’s world is like electricity, and you can’t go omnichannel without network…
How Ordering Stack differs from other online ordering solutions?
Our goal was to create solution for enterprise scale restaurant chains. We used patterns that are used in such big enterprises. It includes:
- complex product model supporting configuration (removing, replacing and adding extra ingredients, condiments etc.), multi-level meals, half and half pizza, meal enlargement and so on
- support for all possible channels of ordering and ways of delivering kiosk application
- mechanisms for blocking items that restaurant run out of schedules of working time for restaurants
- advanced discounting mechanisms
- loyalty integration readiness
- easy integration with existing POS systems
- easy customization end extensibility by using webhooks
Ordering Stack is cloud native, microservice based, ultra scalable and customizable modern piece of software based on powerful technology stack (Java, Spring framework, Node.js, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, Docker, Kubernetes, React.js).
It works as multitenant SaaS system, can be also installed as on premise solution.
How to customize customer facing applications (ordering app, kiosk app etc.)?
We understand that restaurant chains have their own requirements for customer facing applications. Therefore we provide a solution for that.
There are several options with different level of effort needed:
- easy customization of existing frontend application with tenant properties, allows CSS customization including logo, colors, background, fonts etc. – this is fastest and effortless way
- your own version of existing applications (we provide source codes) – middle ground solution
- create a complete new application using Ordering Stack API – gives you full freedom but with more effort
What are legal terms and conditions for Ordering Stack platform usage?
Ordering Stack terms of service are available at https://orderingstack.com/legal/ and include 4 separate documents:
- Terms – an agreement defining Ordering Stack terms of service concluded when the User (or the Seller) registers on the platform.
- End Customer Terms draft – the default end customer terms and conditions that is included in online delivery application (both mobile and desktop), this document is a binding contract between User and all End Customers that place orders.
3e may provide other services like custom development or special integration. In this case the terms and conditions above are amended in a written form.
Who are creators of Ordering Stack? what is their experience?
Ordering Stack is developed by 3e software house, a company with 19 years of experience in building custom software and ordering platforms. One of our customers is AmRest, one of largest independent chain restaurant operators in Central and Eastern Europe, running more than 2000 restaurants including KFC, Pizzahut, Starbucks and others. AmRest uses ordering platform created by us including kiosk software deployed on hundreds of kiosks in multiple countries.
See more about our experience in ordering software field on page 3e software house.