POS System for restaurant
The Ordering Stack system can be installed in a restaurant chain operating on the Oracle Micros POS system. Based on the extensive experience of 3e software house in the integration of the Micros RES 3700 system , we have created an integration module for the Ordering Stack platform.
The integration module allows for bi-directional data exchange, which consists of:
- import of product definitions and their attributes, prices, ingredients, etc.
- adding a new order from Ordering Stack (to a local POS installation running on Micros
- updating order status from Micros in the Ordering Stack
These are prerequisities for Micros Integration Module:
- installed of the Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Transaction Services Web Interface module
- installed of the Local Agent Ordering Stack application in a local restaurant chain
- configured a local Ordering Stack agent
Ordering Stack Local Agent
This module must be installed on a selected computer in the local restaurant chain. If there are many restaurants, one of the modules must act as MENU_MASTER. This should be marked in the configuration. The module with the MENU_MASTER option selected must be configured with access data to the Sybase database containing menu definitions (the access can be in read-only mode). If the central configuration database Micros (Enterprise Module) is used, the indication should be just for this database. If the EM is not used, the indication may be the local database in the selected restaurant.
Another configuration parameter required regardless of whether the module is a MENU_MASTER or not is the address of the RES POS API network service. Through this API Local Agent will add new orders to the local instance of Micros.