M4B KIOSK hardware review
Ordering Stack kiosk software can be supplied with hardware - configured kiosk screens provided by M4B - a Polish company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange specializing in Digital Signage solutions such as Menu Boards, Led Screens and Kiosk hardware. In this article we would like to present the M4B kiosk models we’ve worked with.
M4B is a partner of the Ordering Stack solution, which is why together with the kiosk software we can provide high quality hardware at attractive prices. M4B has deployed its hardware in 18 countries throughout Europe, often working with the largest companies. M4B kiosks, designed and assembled in Poland, are streamlining the ordering process in hundreds of restaurants in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for brands like KFC and Burger King.
Ordering Stack software is fully integrated and extensively tested on the presented M4B hardware. Thanks to this, we can provide restaurants with a complete set of hardware and software.
Below we present the possibilities offered by the screens that we recommend when implementing the Ordering Stack kiosk system.
A digital kiosk’s screens are designed specifically for self-service restaurants and retail stores.
The kiosk is equipped with a touch screen as well as a printer for receipts, transaction confirmations, numbers in the queuing system and coupons.
There are two models available.
WAVE Kiosk 22A, 22B
- Power consumption: 260W
- LCD panel: IPS 22
- Full HD (1920x1080)
- Brightness: 400cd
- Viewing angles: 178/178
- Touch controlled: 10 touch-points
- Response time: 4ms, capacitive
- Screen glass: tempered / 4mm safety glass, anti-reflection, water-repellent and anti-fingerprint coating
- Case: stainless steel
- Built-in control computer: i3, 4GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro, 80GB SSD
- One-sided option (one screen)
- Built-in barcode scanner (RT220) on one side
WAVE Kiosk 32A
- Stainless steel - Tempered glass with 10 touch points, coating against fingerprints, scratches, reflections, water, etc. (safety glass - anti vandal)
- 32 "panel, 400 nits brightness, IPS matrix with very wide viewing angles, FHD resolution
- Built-in control computer:
- Intel® Core ™ i5-6400 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) Skylake,
- Chipset: Intel H110 Express Chipset,
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 SODIMM,
- SSD: 30GB SSD mSATA,
- graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 530,
- Dual LAN
- Barcode scanner: RT 220 RTScan
- M4B Active Power & Device Control (power control and remote diagnostics)
- Busy indicator (multi-color led light bar above the screen)
- Proximity sensor
- A double-sided version of the large kiosk is also available
Photos from M4B kiosk deployments
In all of the following installations (KFC, Burger King),
the sales system software has been developed and implemented for AmRest by
3e Software House
(the company behind Ordering Stack).
If you would like to read more about our implementation of kiosks in cooperation with M4B, you can find out more here.
Thanks to the successful cooperation between the creators of Ordering Stack and M4B we can provide the restaurants high quality hardware and software.
If you are interested, write or call us:
Tel: + 48 607 288 412
More informations about M4B: https://m4b.pl.
Not sure if your restaurant should implement kiosks?
Check out our expert article: Six ways that self-service kiosks support ordering.